For quality printing, it is essential to face with deep expertise, the prepress phase. In the history of the industry, the concept of prepress has been revolutionized after the arrival of the informatics technology at the end of the eighties.
Grafiche Mercurio has followed the evolution of the digital time, and now is in possession of advanced equipment for color management and preparation for PDF, that combined with the long experience of the experts that lead to achieving the desired results with speed and reliability.
- Apple Mac Pro stations with Eizo Calibrati and iMac Monitors
- Heidelberg Prinect Prepress Manager
- Spectrophotometers for the generation of profiles and the verification of color proofing according to the norm ISO 12647
- Alwan ColorHub for repurposing and file optimization
- Print Standardizer for the correction of the tonal curves according to the norm ISO 12647
- HP Plotter A0 dedicated to blueprints Printer Epson Stylus PRO dedicated to the color proofing
- Printer Xerox A3/A4 dedicated to color proofs and b/w
- CTP Heidelberg Suprasetter 145 with three automatic drawers
- CTP Lusher XPOSE 160
- Sirio 140 and 120 Processors
- Belt oven for baking plates
To guarantee our customers the efficiency and accuracy of the production process in each phase, as well as a final result of absolute excellence, we have achieved the most prestigious certifications.
Fogra PSO ISO 12647-2