The practice of the typographic art consists of two very different parts, the composition, and the impression; in each printing office exists a composition department and the impression department; there is also a third department, department of binding or preparation, in which the printed sheets are folded and stitched.
– Typography in the Italian Enciclopedia (1937)
- Bender Heidelberg Sthalfolder 78 TH 6 + 6 + 2 + gluing
- Bender Heidelberg Sthalfolder 82 KH 4KTL + 2 + gluing
- Bender Heidelberg Sthalfolder 72 TH 4 + 4 + gluing
- Saddle Heidelberg ST350/5 Stitchmaster
- Automatic Diecutter AMC model Hydromatic
- Automatic Diecutter Lombardi Victory V-14
- Two openers Polar 137 with autotrim, scale, alzapila, transomat
To guarantee our customers the efficiency and accuracy of the production process in each phase, as well as a final result of absolute excellence, we have achieved the most prestigious certifications.
Fogra PSO ISO 12647-2